Boost your Profiler
This new release is now in stock! Delivered with a PulseBox NxtG instead of a PulseBox II
Many improvments since the previous release :
- Two outputs for two relays (relay optional, see below)
- Use PulseBox II with large 1000 vectors Buffer
- Provide a DB 25 connector to use the profiler with Mach3 or EMC2
- The PulseBox II provided is a regular PulseBox II, you could use it with any machine using a DB25 port
- Compliant with all the release of the Profiler
Kit includes :
- Breakout board
- Cable with DB25 connector
- PulseBox II
- Galaad Profiler Edition
If you are dreaming of :
- Now get the best of your Profiler, with a smooth and powerful motion?
- Use a real, professional CAD-CAM-CNC software?
- Drive your workpieces datums with a joystick?
- Automatically measure your tools with a sensor?
- Control your spindle throughout a relay?
- Use additional inputs/output?
- Step into 3D and even 4 axis milling?
All these at hobbyist price and without modifying your Profiler?
We have developed the ultimate solution for you : a control card which uses
our best-seller AxeMotion PulseBox
to be installed in the electronic box of the Profiler. You remove the original
control card, you keep it on the shelf where you will soon forget it, then
you plug instead the AxeMotion system. Now you just have to install on your
PC a real high performance software that we provide together with the card:Galaad.
Take absolutely no risks: if you are not happy with the result, you have one month for returning the kit in good conditions and you get your money back, shipment included, plus a smile. But we have to admit that we neither take any risks: once you have installed the kit, you will not really feel like getting rid of it. Zero returns to date.
- High performance CNC card with native USB interface
- Interpolation up to 4 axes simultaneously
- 35 KHz maximum frequency (more than 400 mm/s - 24 m/min - yet if motors
- Local ring-buffer for 1000 vectors with fast chaining for really amazing
- 9 inputs, 6 outputs, ( 3 inputs for end-switches + 1 input for tool sensor
converted to 15V to avoid noise)
- Relay and PWM outputs for spindle control
- Galaad software, integrating the complete CAD-CAM-CNC chain, from design
to milling process
(The release of Galaad provided is a full features Galaad but it's restricted to the Profiler machine. Complete Galaad Hobby is also available, see option beelow)
- Advanced 2½D CAD module, specialised in engraving, cutting and milling
- Import/Export of HPGL, DXF, ISO G-code, EPS, IGN, etc. files
- Background milling under direct supervision
- 4 axis milling module
- Non-indexed 2 axis turning, use your Profiler as a CNC lathe!
- PCB isolation engraving, drilling & cutting with advanced functions
- Pick & place programming application with direct teach-in
Last but not least, the Profiler Kit provides an EZ:NC power connector.
This connector allow an easy, quick and reliable connection to one of our EZ:NC power card.
Adding a 4th axis never been so easy.
Connection between the profiler Kit and one EZ:NC G251, only one cable with RJ11 connectors to connect all the signals!
Profiler Kit document, PDF format
Here are some videos that will tell you much more than long speeches...